Thursday, September 30, 2010
04. Anri Yamashiro
03. Andreia Fajardo/Love Koizumi
02. Karen Aquino
01. Sophia Blair Aquino Ignacio / Mic (sometimes but not all the time.)
Tuesday, September 28, 2010
07. Be Sweet.
05. Easy to Talk to.
04. Don't make me wait and run after you. I look pretty desperate and I don't like that.
03. Accept the fact that I'm a mom and I have a loving little daughter.
02. Love me for who I am.
01. Say what you mean. Have actions to back it up.
08. I'm prone to have eye problems. So contact lenses are out of the question for me.
07. I like to read Robert Kiyosaki Books. They're the only books that take me a really long time to read because you can't do an all nighter for it.
06. I like to dance. I wish I can do the splits again.
05. I'm an emotional person. When I get mad, I get mad. I don't think things through. When I'm sad, I'm sad. I'm all emo. That's just who I am.
04. I only consider a few people my good friends. I hate people who disrespect my friendship. You get cut out of my life once I find out. No questions asked.
03. I used to write journals when I was younger. It was usually about a boy but still I like re-reading it. It makes me laugh.
02. I'm a confused kid. I honestly don't know what's going to happen to me in the next year.
01. But I love being a mom and I'm really proud that Sophia's my baby. She's my everything.
Monday, September 27, 2010
Saturday, September 25, 2010
Friday, September 24, 2010
Monday, September 20, 2010
Friday, September 3, 2010
Wednesday, September 1, 2010
Monday, August 16, 2010
The first and second photos are of Me :)) I looked like a boy :|
The third and fourth photos are of Sophia and I. Yes, I can stay in Sophia's crib and it won't break. I guess that's the advantage of me being small. I love the last shot... Sophia and I swimming. Sophia LOOOOOOVES WATER.
You have been such a sweetheart, waiting for me and staying up late every night just to talk to me. No guy has ever done that to me. All the things you’ve said for the past few days, they might sound ‘ridiculous’, but to me they aren’t. They are the most heart melting things any guy could say to a girl. My heart did melt… And I couldn’t stop smiling everytime I re-read the things you said.
I know it all feels like a fantasy. The last time we saw each other, you had braces and well.. I was awkward. lol. But still. You have always been there. Sometimes I’d hear from you and then there are times you’d be gone. But ANYWAY. What I’m trying to say is, give me a few more years and I’ll be back. I promise. I know I’ve been saying that for the last 7 to 8 years. And I didn’t know it was a big deal to you that I never came back…
I wish I could have a guy like you right now, right here. You have done so many little things to me that I can’t forget. And I swear whenever I do think about it, I feel like a little girl who just talked to her crush… haha. I know it’s so weird.
Just give me a few more years. I’ll be back soon. :) Don’t change, stay sweet and always smile… I like it when you smile.
I don’t know what is it about you… You always make me fall in love with you… and it doesn’t get old…
Friday, August 13, 2010
Thursday, August 12, 2010
Monday, August 9, 2010
I wanna be able to do moves again. My first target right now is to stretch again. Then re-learn to do the spilts. Then the Cartwheels. And then the dance itself. Taking it one at a time though. With work and stuff. I need some rest right ? :))