Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Day Two: Nine things about yourself.

09. The combination of Blood and Needles make my whole body weak to its core. I hate seeing this.

08. I'm prone to have eye problems. So contact lenses are out of the question for me.

07. I like to read Robert Kiyosaki Books. They're the only books that take me a really long time to read because you can't do an all nighter for it.

06. I like to dance. I wish I can do the splits again.

05. I'm an emotional person. When I get mad, I get mad. I don't think things through. When I'm sad, I'm sad. I'm all emo. That's just who I am.

04. I only consider a few people my good friends. I hate people who disrespect my friendship. You get cut out of my life once I find out. No questions asked.

03. I used to write journals when I was younger. It was usually about a boy but still I like re-reading it. It makes me laugh.

02. I'm a confused kid. I honestly don't know what's going to happen to me in the next year.

01. But I love being a mom and I'm really proud that Sophia's my baby. She's my everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment