Monday, September 27, 2010

10 Day Challenge

Day One: Ten Things You Want To Say To Ten Different People Right Now.

Person 1: Sophia! I love you! I can't wait til you get older and we can spend our time shopping for your school clothes! I love spending time with you, and sorry if I'm always tired. I'm really happy I'm your mom and I'm so proud of your little accomplishments. Your dad and I are so happy we have you in our lives. And I love it when You kiss me! I love hugging you dear! I'm so happy I have you.

Person 2: Darling! Where are you?! :)) I love you! Thank you for always being there for me! Hope to see you this week! REMEMBER TO TEXT ME OKAY!? Sophia's turning 2! BE THERE YOU'RE HER GODMOTHER! TEXT ME ANYTIME YOU WANT. YOU KNOW I'LL REPLY BACK!

Person 3: Claudine! :)) I'm so happy we're friends and same with Carms! HAHAHA. After the things we went through stalking one another! AWWW. I'm always here for you! :) Don't worry when those haters come back again, I'm gonna kick their butts :)) They should be careful :))

Person 4: Anri! I'm sorry if I always text you that I'm coming over your house and it never happens. hahahaha. I hope we get to spend more time again. :) And I can't wait for your stories :D
BIANCA! I MISS YOU AND I HATE THAT WE DON'T TALK THAT MUCH ANYMORE! I MISS YOU! AND I REALLY WISH YOU COME BACK AND VISIT:(


Person 5: Karen! kapatid! Hi. How's things with you? I love you! and update me okay? :)) Eh, I can't say the things that I wanna say to you. :)) Let's meet soon okay? Good luck with your studies next sem. :D And keep up with the work out!!!

Person 6: Andreia! Thank you for always dropping by work :D and share some mother insights with me. :) Thank you for everything I swear, you helped alot to keep my true friends close and cut the people who I thought were my friends but weren't at all. :) Thank you for always reminding me not to stoop to anyone's level of maturity :)) hahahaha! Hope Mika and Sophia can have a play date before Mika goes to school :P

Person 7: Jenny! Aw thank you for your loving texts when I really needed them the most! Omg you are such a sweetheart I swear I love you! And I want us to hang out more! :( Soon! please! :(

Person 8: Ayen/Pia/Lara/Brix/Anna! haha Yeah I placed you guys in one because whenever I see you guys it's alway one with the other! :)) I love you guys! Pia sorry I wasn't able to go to your shoot. Hope you're not mad :(

Person 9: Hey Love :)) hahahaha! Thank you for being a friend to me :) I miss you and don't hesitate to talk to me about an ything and I won't ask for any more blind dates from you! :))
Lesson Learned!

Person 10: To that guy I like? ... Hey. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment